Saturday 6 June 2009

Vile Fuckers

I'm going to be angry again. I've decided I'm so utterly fucked off by people these days, and the only way to get back a sense of 'person' is to get it all out.

Fuck you! No fucking more, you vile, worthless piece of skin.

It's all about other people though, isn't it? (Yes) I am so sick of this 'pat on the back' musical culture. Last night I had the chance to go and see some bands, but I didn't because I'd still be digging the hole to put the bodies in this morning.

I'm at six's and seven's with other peoples self worth. Then they say this...

"We are the best and most talented band to ever come out of this valley"

Without any sarcasm.

Say what you little fucker? How dare you have the gall to disrespect everything that has come before you with such a preposterous, ANGER-inducing statement. Cunt.

You will never better the people who came before you, it's because of those people you have a place to play. I'm not talking about me and my friends; I'm talking about the Pilotfish's, the Sserotonin's, the Wiccaman's, the Squeezebox's. You think that your shitty, fucking keyboard-friendly-girls-dancing-scene-bopping-16-17 year old filth betters this.

You will be gone in the blink of an eye you cunt. People won't remember your songs when they've grown older and had children. They'll never make a fucking film about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment