Sunday 13 September 2009

A Promise

I ain't no fucking drama queen.

But when I say this, accept in your own mind that these are my own thoughts, and you couldn't possibly understand what goes on in there.

Just come to terms with it.

There's a band from round these parts, who've entered a competition and have got to the final four. There's a lot riding on this, and they could come out the other side with their lives changed.

I can't stand for this, no way. Not when there are hard working, incredibly talented bands who achieve nothing.

I will lose faith in everything I once thought good if this happens, and as a result I will no longer be able to put my heart and soul into what I do, knowing that this type of travesty is going on.

I will give it all up, sell my instruments, never play again, because I simply would not be able to comprehend all of this.

A 1/4 chance of them winning, so that's a 1/4 chance of me giving it all up.

You couldn't possibly understand, babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment